New: The Riveter App + Hourly Drop-in Passes
Community doesn’t just happen within the four walls of each location of The Riveter. We’ve been working hard to allow The Riveter’s national community to you, wherever you are. The Riveter App is finally here!
Here is what you’ll find:
- Check in and out of workspaces: With a personal QR code in the app, The Riveter members can check in and out of our locations by scanning the app.
- Build Community and Make Connections: Find members with the resources and skills you need or suggest introductions, all in the spirit of growing your network.
- RSVP for Events: Quick registration to all member-exclusive and public events.
- Attend Live Streams and Past Events: Watch The Riveter events from anywhere, anytime.
- Private Message: Reach out directly, have a conversation, and build a relationship with anyone in our community.
- Ask and Offer; Ask for what you need, offer what you can give. Everything from help finding childcare to a connection with an investor, you’ll find the power of community here.
Hourly Drop-in Passes
Have you ever had a time when you just needed to send a few emails from a collaborative workspace with fast WiFi, coffee, and a great community? Stop by any of The Riveter’s five locations and work for $12.50 per hour with our new hourly drop-in program!
Here’s how it works:
- Download The Riveter App on Apple iTunes or Google Play and create an account
- Check into your preferred location by scanning the QR code in The Riveter App
- Work productively and meet a few new people along the way
- Scan the QR code to check out and total the time spent
The Riveter app will charge you a minimum one-hour of usage. After that hour, rates will be charged by rounding up to 15 minute increments. All of this will take place in the app, so you’ll be able to track your time and get a receipt.
Download The Riveter App and come say hi for an hour or two!