Defining Your Own Success on your Own Terms: Upcoming LA Events
We’re two weeks away from opening our doors in West LA and celebrating with two free events in the coming week! These are ones you won't want to miss.
The Riveter x Lean In LA: Achieving Equality through Advocacy - Saturday, May 19, 9am - 3:30pm
Supermoms: How they Defined Success on their Own Terms - Monday, May 21, 6 - 8pm
The Riveter x Lean In LA: Achieving Equality Through Advocacy
May 19, 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
Asking for what you deserve is difficult, but incredibly important. Join us for interactive workshops with leaders, entrepreneurs, and executives who will share their insight on how to negotiate for higher salaries and best practices for perfecting their business pitch. You’ll leave this event with a community of strong women who have built businesses from the ground up, have seven-figure earnings, and know a few things about positioning for serious success. We’ve got a day of programming, networking, and free coworking, just for you!
- Leigha May, Head of People, Omaze
- Tina Cheng -- Founder, Capsul Jewelry, and Serial Entrepreneur
- Kea Meyers Duggan - Founder, The Aha! Project
- Shivani Honwad - Founder & Principal Attorney, The Law Firm of Shivani Honwad
- Lisa Gillette - Founder & CEO, Big Sky Coaching
- Georgina Miranda, Founder & CEO, She Ventures
Supermoms: How they Defined Success on their Own Terms
May 21, 6:00-8:00 pm
What does success look like as an entrepreneur, mother, community leader, or executive?
Not every woman has the same definition. Join us for a panel of leading women who will share their experiences and insight on how they’ve juggled the demands of family life with building businesses and careers. No woman has the same path to success and, after this panel, you’ll be inspired to define success on your own terms.
- Moderator: Samantha Ettus, Co-founder & CEO of Park Place Payments, Bestselling Author, mom of three
- Candace Nelson, Co-founder and pastry chef of Pizanna and Sprinkles, mom of two
- Yifat Oren, Founder of Oren & Co., mom of two
- Kendra Bracken-Ferguson, Chief Digital Officer of BrainTrust CAA-GBG, mom of one
- Catherine McCord, Founder of Weelicious, Co-Founder & CEO of One Potato, mom of three